For those currently training for a marathon or half marathon, the items listed below are the essentials you.ll need as you train for the big day. If you have any questions, ask, we are happy to help!
- Running Shoes: 2 pair minimum, possibly 3 depending on
how many miles your training program requires. We
recommend alternating between 2 different models. Race day
shoes should have no more than 100-110 miles on them!
- 6 pairs NON COTTON socks
- 3 tops/singlets and 3 shorts-NON COTTON!
- Techical hat for UV protection
- Compression socks/sleeves
- Race Day outfit
- Body Glide
- Nutrition bars/gels
- Insoles (optional as needed for additional comfort)
- Footbeds to customize fit (optional as may be needed)
- Hydration: Electrolyte replacement sports drink
- Hydration belt
- Recovery drink/bars
Download a PDF of the above List