The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries 5K training program is designed for beginner runners and people who are currently inactive or minimally active.
In March of 2008, FLEET FEET Sports, in conjunction with New Balance, introduced "No Boundaries" which was a program that was geared towards beginning runners.
The program is loads of fun, non-intimidating and is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K in less than three months!
Along the way we provide you with motivation, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. There will be pace groups for every level of runner so, you'll never be running alone. You'll successfully complete a 5K race by the end of the program, "make no bout a doubt it!"
Our Spring 2014 program will target the Ridgewood Run 5K on Memorial Day, May 26, 2014. Our kick-off run will be March 8, 2014 at 7:45AM.
We will have a question & answer session, tenatively scheduled, for Monday, March 3, 2014 at 6:30PM.
No Boundaries makes a perfect gift! Contact us for details.
Participants age 14 and older are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent also taking part in the program.
Sign up for our e-newsletter, follow us on Twitter, or become a Facebook fan to stay posted on the latest news of this great program.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
What's the Program Entail?
Every participant receives:
- A complete 12 week program with a schedule detailing weekly workouts
- A weekly, coached group training session at Fleet Feet Mahwah
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention and nutrition
- A weekly email, with tips, advice, motivation & encouragement
- Dedicated support from coach(es) and answers to individual questions
- A technical running t-shirt, and if you attend 80% of the runs and finish your race, a technical hat & running jacket.
- Program cost: $120; Alumni:$100. The race registration fee is extra.
- Typically runs will be held every Saturday at 7:45AM.
- For your safety, each runner must have a form of personal ID on them, that includes contact information, in case of emergency.