The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries 5K training program is designed for beginner runners and people who are currently inactive or minimally active.
In March of 2008, FLEET FEET Sports, in conjunction with New Balance, introduced "No Boundaries" which was a program that was geared towards beginning runners.
The program is loads of fun, non-intimidating and is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K in less than three months!
Along the way we provide you with motivation, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. There will be pace groups for every level of runner so, you'll never be running alone. You'll successfully complete a 5K race by the end of the program, "make no bout a doubt it!"
Our current No Boundaries program is now closed. Stay tuned for the next edition!
YOU CAN DO THIS!
What's the Program Entail?
Every participant receives:
- A complete 12 week program with a schedule detailing weekly workouts
- A weekly, coached group training session at Fleet Feet Mahwah
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention and nutrition
- A weekly email, delivered via your online workout log, with tips, advice, motivation & encouragement
- Dedicated support from coach(es) and answers to individual questions
- A technical running t-shirt, hat, and if you attend 80% of the runs and finish your race, a technical running jacket.
- Program cost: $120; Alumni:$100. The race registration fee is extra.
- Typically runs will be held every Saturday at 7:45AM.